June 17, 2023
Deputy Manager/ Co-ordinator
About the Position
A Care Coordinator may work in nursing care facilities, speciality care centres, clinics, dental offices, physicians’ offices and hospitals.
Roles and Responsibilities
Their duties and responsibilities vary widely depending on the medical facility in which they work, but their main duties and responsibilities can include:
- Ensuring that the staff deliver high-quality and personalised care to patients.
- Managing budgets and ensuring the financial effectiveness of medical care settings.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff and communicating the needs of patients to Medical Staff.
- Ensuring health and safety compliance
Liaising with local community organisations and maintaining good relationships with stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all activities such as personal care and medication administration meet the required standards
Preparing reports related to the progress of patients.
- Planning and utilising resources and staying updated with the clinical knowledge to ensure that patients receive the best care.
Interested candidates can complete the application form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org